Book Creator is a powerful app to use with students. They can easily create interactive books which include images, video, text, handwriting and sound. These books can then be exported as a PDF file, ePUB (interactive book) or as a playable movie.
Book Creator can also be combined with other apps which students have access to to make their books even more powerful:
- Students can use Pic Collage to create beautiful graphics which can be saved to the camera roll and imported into Book Creator.
- They can create beautiful presentations in Keynote or Pages which include tables, charts and graphs, etc and then save the book to the camera roll to add to Book Creator.
- Students can create explainer videos using apps like Tellagami or Explain Everything and save it as a video file to the Camera Roll to add into a book in Book Creator.
- Students could create mind maps using Popplet and save this to the Camera Roll to add to Book Creator.
- Students could create polished movies in iMovie which can include images, narration, music, sound effects, different speed, etc and then share this to Book Creator.
- Use a Stop Motion app like Lego Movie Maker to create stop motion videos for your book.